A smart TV allows users to stream their favorite shows and movies, even when they are not connected to the internet.
The same setting is available for the use of LG smart TV, and they can stream with sling TV for watching new TV shows. Some steps are relevant to the setting of the LG Smart TV.
Set Up LG Smart TV
- First, you’ll need to set up your smart TV.
- You’ll need to go to Settings > Entertainment & Games and select “Add Subscription.”
- Then click on “Streaming” and choose what type of subscription you want to add, such as “Sling TV,” “Advertising-Free Streaming,” or “Premium Streaming.”
- Next, you’ll need to select where the content you want to display on the screen should be displayed.
- For example, if you want to show sports games in real time, you’ll need to choose “on demand.”
People also ask: turn off LG TV Bluetooth the MAC Address Of Your LG TV, PIP on LG Smart TV, Peacock on LG Smart TV, fuboTV on LG Smart TV, Funimation on LG TV, Best Picture Settings for LG 4K TVs, Install Apollo TV on LG Smart TV, Connect LG Smart TV To Alexa, Add Peacock to LG Smart TV, Enable The USB Port To An LG TV
Connect With Your Devices
Your LG TV will connect automatically to your phone via Wi-Fi. Just start streaming a movie or TV show and press play.
Make sure that you check the box under Quality Control before continuing. Once done, hit pause and wait for the system to load. Once finished, you’ll see all streaming items appear on your LG TV.
Installation of Sling TV
- You have to find the home screen on LG Smart TV, and it is possible by the use of a remote.
- The next option is relevant to the finding of different TV apps, and it is relevant to the setting menu.
- You can use an on-screen keyboard for the finding of the Sling TV app.
- After finding it, click on the install button. This will start the installation process, which may be completed in a few minutes.
- After completion of the installation process, you have to launch it for getting updates about the latest TV shows and entertainment programs.
Enjoying the streaming with LG Smart TV
Now that you have multiple streams like Sling TV, you may feel frustrated that there is only one way to view them.
Fortunately, there is a way to manage all media files on a single device.
- Simply open any file on your LG TV, right-click it, and select “Share Files” from the pop-up menu.
- This will take you to a list of all available media files, including videos, movies, music, etc.
- Right-click each item you wish to share and select “Share” followed by whatever file name you’d like to share.
- There’s no limit to how many files you can share, so long as you’re willing to give up control of certain ones.